Thursday, October 14, 2010

If you think your living on the edge of your seat...

Im so broke it makes me sick,

I had a check for 34 dollars from the government, And all I could think of was how to use it best. When I deposited it into my account I went to immediately withdraw it and found out that my account was now minus 10$, AFTER THE DEPOSIT. It turns out I had a 35$ fee or something in there that I didn't know about.I have a small visa maxed out and nothing else. I threw the last 30 bucks cash I had into my truck for gas, and that was a few days ago... Dont know how low I am now, and if I run out... I dont know what ill do. I didnt go volunteering at the high school today cause I cant afford the gas, and need the free day to figure out my shit.

I sighned up for a visa at Zellers because I need to eat.. I am buying crap food from there and eating at their resturaunt for 28% interest. I tried to withdraw cash from my temporary card but I cant until I have the real one.

I am going to money mart to withdraw 60$. I am withdrawing that 60$ as thats the max I can off of the first (Very small), pay check I got from my new job. To withdraw that small amount of money, its going to cost me just over 50$ straight... So I am paying almost 100 percent interest on that small amount of cash. But I cant think of another option, other than begging... Begging my parents or grand parents, and Ive already done that, and it doesnt make me feel good, and it has to stop some time.

I woke up this morning very cold and slept till 10am trying to get enough un-interrupted sleep. When I went outside the tent, I was threated by ice all over the ground and the outside of the tent.

A wood stove would solve that problem as I can load big stones around the stove that would absorb the heat while the stove ran and then realeased it while I slept. But I dont have 30 cents to spare, so I sleep cold.

Anyways, life gets tight sometimes, and as my granpa used to say to his sons, its not the bills and the tight week or two youll remember when your older, but the big decisions and important degrees or financial investments you didnt get. (I.E. school).

And school is still going good.

No comments: