Sunday, October 31, 2010

Possible end of chapter, beginning of next...


Here are some pics of a hot rod I saw yesterday that stopped my heart!

That truck is SOOOOO Hot! holy shit.





Later last night I ended up going for a beer with a buddy from school, and we was telling me that he found a
place for his family in town here. For 1100 a month and its got four bedrooms and a GARAGE... He was wondering if Id be interested in renting one of the rooms with him to help his costs. Well. One thing Im not getting out in the bush, is a chance to work on my projects, mainly my bike. When I saw that hot rod it reminded me how much I wanted to get my project done, and how I dont have any ability to work on it. If I can get some space in that garage to work on my bike, im pretty much sold.


My Bike, (Still a long ways from finished)


Where It Started.



I also talked with my mom yesterday, as well as some advice from a few people, who generally suggested that buying right now isn't the best option. For reasons of the market, where Im at, and etc.etc.

Im also not hitting the gym cause I dont want to get sweaty, as finding a shower for me isnt as easy as it used to be.

Im not getting a chance to work on my bike (Finish it and start another Rat rod project), which that Model T Ford got me thinking about. Im driving alot, and not really having as much fun as id like to.
I live right by a rock-climbing area, but dont climb at all cause its where I live and I dont have the energy for it.

I want to SKI!!!! And I stay in the bush, that can't happen either. (No way Im getting cold and wet skiing then driving up to my shack in the middle of winter).


Not me, But I want it to be.

So, all in all, Maybe its best to hunker down in a apartment this winter, as it sounds like it would take a extreme amount of effort to make it happen in the bush anyways, and there are other things in life that im interested in.

Ive been out there for 2.5 months now, and wouldnt move into that place until beginning of December, so thats close to four months,

I feel thats a pretty good stint of roughing it.

And I can use that shack to get away in for the winter if I get squirely in the house. It would mean I have to get up there quite a bit to look after it, but that shouldn't be a problem

So maybe that chapter of this school adventure might end. Another begin.

No comments: