Friday, January 28, 2011

Strange Night

So, After school I went to bed straight away. 4pm I hit the sack, and woke up 7pm...

As I was waking up, I wanted something. Wanted to get something out of the night. I ended up turning down a chance to go skiing with some guys from school, as I had done it a few times already, and it is a gigantic pain in the ass to get on the ski hill.

I didnt want to get trashed, or go clubbing.

What I really wanted was a classy date...

What I settled for though, is whatever show, or event, I could find in the newspaper. What I found was a little celtic/fiddle band playing down the street. So off I went,

To be surrounded by a 50+ audience hahahaha, and me all dressed up and the only person in the whole building in his twenties.

Well, I still enjoyed myself (With a little resolve), but it did re-afirm my resolve to ask a girl out that I have been planning on for a while.

I need to go on some DATES!

No comments: