Sunday, January 30, 2011

Procastination

I am on this blog right now, because I feel it is the most productive way for me to go about my homework. Homework is a word with ten and a half letters, with three of those not seen by the human eye. It is a powerfull word, with much deep meaning attached to it. I feel the best way to go about that precious HOMEWORK is to talk about it endlessly.  How did the elephant cross the road? By putting one gigantic hoof infront of the other. How did the whale belly dance? By increasing its ability to create hummus.

If there was a basket, how many apples could you fit in it?

The air is made up of oxygen and hydrogen. That is a fact. I am crazy. Is that a fact?

One flew east,
One flew west,

One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Books are created by trees. Trees are created by? The universe. My body is strong. Is it? Does it do homework?

Dont wear the same clothes or you are likely to get caught; Thats what she said.

You following?

The samurai is my friend.

No comments: