Thursday, January 13, 2011

Start Fresh?

Well,

I havent been blogging.

Part of that is cause Ive been happy. Part of that is cause I have been busy. Part of that Is cause Ive been lazy.

But most of it is because Ive been afraid to.

I havent been doing anything too exciting or strange, yet there have been some interesting stories that have happened, and things in my life I could definately blog about.
So,

I went home for the holidays, worked HARD while I was there; made some money for my efforts. I have come back to school in the mean time and am working hard now at that.

Ive been hitting the climbing gym again regularly. Im starting to get to the point where I am in the top half of climbers there, ability wise. Not that climbing is competitive against others, but I use that as a point of relativity.

and my truck....... Oh my truck.

Ill blog a story or two now, get me back on track from over a month of quiet.

No comments: