Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Command Center

In this last week, my room has aquired a new, extremely useful, friend.

My computer desk!

There is no feeling quite like being behind its protective curves. It wraps around you like your mothers arms wrapping you in comfort and security.

I guess Id have to explain my over-enthusiasm to you.

I have never had a real desk.

Through out the years I have foced myself into uncomfortable sitting positions and awkward arm placement, on any range of slightly uncomfortable, to horribly confined working areas.

This desk gives my brain a chance to organize itself, giving my ego a chance to build up and let my brain know **You can do it!!, you can understand this difficult concept, cause YOUR A GENIUS!**



*** Note : I use ** Instead of quotation marks, as my keyboard is missing quite a few keys, as a result of my attempting to clean the thing.
**** Note : the desk is bigger and more comfortable than it appears on my crappy camera/phone.

No comments: