Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Didnt win Contest, Oh well.

So I signed up for a short story contest.

The rules where you had 3 hours to come up with a story from a word/phrase/event etc.

The phrase given was "Booster Cables"

I ended up writing something, probably not very creative, that happened to me up in the mountains.
I did an okay job, but I was super tired, hungry, had to pee... etc etc.
I didnt win, but im glad I signed up, and I hope to read some of the stories that did win, to see what I was up against,

Other than that, Im a little sad, cause I dont think skiing is a real possiblity this winter. Just doesnt make sense, as Ill be working weekends and going to school during the week. No time to get some real shred time in, and itll be to expensive.

It looks like I have a place to rent, and me and the guy are just working out some of the specifics of that.

Im going to try to find a way to attach the story if I can.

No comments: