Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Great Day!!!! ................

So, I wake up more exausted than a 110 year old man, which makes perfect sense cause I only got 9.5 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????


Get to school, 5 minutes late. GREAT!


Barely make it through till lunch, and I decide to head over to speak to my co-worker face-to-face and see if I can convince him to take my shift on Sunday, So I can have a fantastic little rock climbing trip down to the states.


Get in my truck.... and ........ Nothing. Not even a click. Its fucked.


No big deal. Just means Ill have to call Co-Worker. I call and he tells me straight up, its not going to happen. Great!!! I cant do anything all long-weekend cause of one damn shift.!


My classroom Buddy came and jumped the truck for me after classes...


Then it died a block down the street. (After I told him not to worry about me)


After a good walk home, Jumped on my motorcycle to get around, and it starts raining hard. Plus I have no head light on the damn bike and it starts getting really dark, faster than I thought.


. And.... Im just generally grouchy.... LoL

(Oh ya, and the guys I had to bail on for the climbing trip, I also had plans to hit the climbing gym tonight, but forget that shit!)


I hope that was a satisfactory RANT, to make all other RANTS pale in comparison.

Been A GREAT! Day!

Enjoy the rest of yours!!!

No comments: